Knowledge Mobilization and Evaluation Mentorship
Get the Support You Need to Improve Your Work with Vulnerable Young People
- Do you want to make a bigger impact in the lives of the young people you serve?
- Do you want help evaluating your program and capturing your best practices?
- Do you want to effectively and powerfully share what works with others?
- Do you struggle putting your ideas or evidence into action?
We Can Help
The CYCC Network is offering free Knowledge Mobilization and Evaluation Mentorships to community based organizations who work with vulnerable or at-risk children and youth. A limited number of mentorship positions are available, and organizations are accepted into the program through a two-step application process.
Successful applicants will gain ongoing consultation and support from one of our Knowledge Mobilization (KMb) and Evaluation Facilitators. Together, you will assess your organization’s strengths and needs, and develop a Mentorship Plan that works for you. Mentorships last for one year.
The Mentorship Program is a result of the collaboration between the Network and our Hub organizations in Ontario, Quebec, and Nunavut:
Who Can Apply
Do you answer yes to the following question? If so, your organization is edible to apply for the KMb and Evaluation Mentorship Program.
- Do you work with vulnerable young people to support their mental health and wellbeing?
- Are you a community based organization that provides services to young people?
- Are you interested in and committed to using evaluation, evidence, and knowledge mobilization in your work?
Can commit to becoming a CYCC Network member and meet the Network’s membership requirements?
- Is your organization based in Canada?
- Are the programs you offer available in either French or English (or both)?
- Review the Mentorship Program criteria above to determine whether or not your organization is eligible to apply.
- Review the CYCC Network’s Evaluation and Knowledge Mobilization Toolkit and discuss your organization’s priorities for Evaluation and Knowledge Mobilization Mentorship. Consider what tools best suit your needs, availability, and resources.
- Apply for the Mentorship Program by completing the application questionnaire (link provided below).
- Applications are due Friday, July 15th, 2017.
- CYCC Network staff will review the applications. Successful candidates will be notified by September 1st, 2017.
- The mentorship period is one year, lasting until the end of August, 2018.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding the Mentorship Program or application process.